January 18, 2012

Surgery Day 3

I'm going home! Woo woo! I had my last PT session here at the hospital and even got a shower today! I can do most things on my own and I'm feeling pretty independent and ready to get home. I know it won't be as restful with Master Simon around, but at least I will be in our house!  Dave is working hard at his Mr. Mom role! He and Simon are at Simon's first music class this morning and I can't wait to hear how it went.  Maybe I will be able to take him next week!

Hopefully everyone works fast to get me out of here today!  Shouldn't be too much longer!  So thankful for all the prayers and encouragment I've received over the last 3 days!  The doctors and nurses here at West Chester Hospital were all wonderful!  Feeling extremely blessed and ready to get on with life and my new hip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment