February 21, 2011

A day in the life of a 4 month old!

Hello everyone! Mom has another day off from school due to the weather, so she can finally update my blog!  So much has happened since we updated last! At my 4 month check up, I weighed in at 13 pounds, 8 ounces and I am 25 1/2 inches long! I think I'm going to be really tall! In the last month, I have doubled my birth weight, rolled over, had my first cold and fever, started eating rice cereal,  sat in my Bumbo seat, got a new doggy, discovered my hands and feet, and much more! I hope you enjoy the pictures... only some of the highlights!
 
Lots of love, Simon Reed
 
Hi!
My first try...
 
I love my Bumbo seat!

So strong
 
Sick boy
Like father, like son
What?
My favorite toy... the "Fascination Station"!
Sitting up tall!
Daddy bought me a new hat!
Daddy must have said something funny!

First bites!

Yummy!

I can do it myself, Dad!
And I can wipe my own face!
Finally a nice (still chilly) day!
Such hard work being a baby!
My new friend, Sammy... with Caza.
Hanging with Mom
My 2nd favorite toy :)
Mom! Why do you try and dress me like the monkey on my shirt?
Something's REALLY funny!
All snuggled up with my "Stinky Tiny"!

What are these?
Rolly Polly :)
Hmmm, I think I like Tummy Time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment